The Operating Innovative Networks (OIN) workshop series is designed to equip university and laboratory network engineers with the knowledge and training needed to build next-gen campus networks that are optimized for data-intensive science. We collaborate closely with ESnet and other workshop organizers to educate research computing resource providers on running and optimizing Globus in the Science DMZ.
Vas Vasiliadis will present a tutorial that includes the following topics:
- Overview of Globus file transfer and sharing
- Creating a Globus account and installing Globus Connect Personal (hands-on exercise)
- Setting up Globus endpoints using Globus Connect Server
- Globus Connect Server installation (hands-on exercise)
- Globus Connect Server configuration and deployment best practices